tara

tara
LA Mayor's Office Acknowledges the NDF's Advocacy with GNEM

Friday, July 13, 2012

Updated Instructions on how to Follow my Blog

I have finally figure out how my friends, family and others can follow my blog.  Thanks to all who have been following my postings.
Here are the steps:
1.  Go to my blog site and scroll to the bottom of the page
2. You will see "newer posts", "home", "older posts"
3.  Click "older posts" and scroll back to the bottom of the page
4.  You should see an option for  "join" this site, 
5.  A window opens up, and asks you to sign in using your yahoo, google, twitter account.
4. You could choose to follow publicly or privately

 I know some of my friends have had problems on my site,  please email me if you have any problems or suggestions.

I have attached a link from google with the instructions for following blogs
http://support.google.com/blogger/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=104226

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't see the join the site to click....you are amazing...Lisa Pearson

http://taratalksgnemyopathy.blogspot.com/ said...

Sorry about the "Join" issue. I have updated the instructions. Somehow, friends are having problems joining. I do not know if it is my instructions or google.
Tara